Syndicom SpineConnect is the leading collaborative knowledge network for spine surgeons to collaborate on difficult and unusual cases.
Everyday, over 800 spine surgeons from around the world log-on to SpineConnect to share knowledge, develop novel approaches to treatment, address the top challenges in spine healthcare, and create technological solutions that address voids in the current marketplace with the underlying goal of improving patient outcomes.
With a growing case knowledgebase of over 700 cases and 3200 reviews, SpineConnect is quickly becoming the place where spine surgeons look for insights into complicated cases, information on new technologies, and as a venue for conducting case-based research.
Thanks to Colin for the heads-up!
Previous posts about online social networks for clinicians
- Physicians “don’t have time for social networks”?
- Prometeo Network: Another Social Network for Clinicians
- UK Social Network for Physicians: Doctors.net.uk
- MedicSpeak: Another Social Network for Health Professionals
- Even More Social Networks for Clinicians
- Sermo becomes official AMA social network
- More Social Networks for Clinicians
- NurseLinkUp: MySpace for Nurses
- Sermo: Another “MySpace for Physicians”
- Healtheva: MySpace for Doctors?