NurseConnect is an online nursing community and networking site for nurses and other healthcare professionals interested in advancing their education, careers and personal lives by sharing experiences and knowledge with others. NurseConnect is owned and operated by AMN Healthcare, Inc.
The only other online social network specifically for nurses that I’m aware of is NurseLinkUp.
Previous posts about online social networks for clinicians
- Syndicom SpineConnect (Online Social Network for Spine Surgeons)
- Physicians “don’t have time for social networks”?
- Prometeo Network: Another Social Network for Clinicians
- UK Social Network for Physicians: Doctors.net.uk
- MedicSpeak: Another Social Network for Health Professionals
- Even More Social Networks for Clinicians
- Sermo becomes official AMA social network
- More Social Networks for Clinicians
- NurseLinkUp: MySpace for Nurses
- Sermo: Another “MySpace for Physicians”
- Healtheva: MySpace for Doctors?