“Patient Education Matters!” is a bi-weekly e-newsletter for the staff and volunteers of Inova Health System. The “Patient Education Matters!” blog is an abridged version of this publication available to the general public.
Why is David always on about this badgey stuff? Badges? We don’t need no stinkin’ badges!
Previously, I’ve noted the following blogs that display the MedLib Blog badge in their sidebars:
- Staying Well. Connected.
- Info Long Term Care
- EBM & CSL @ UCHC
- Learn to Live
- Shelved in the W’s
- Only Connect!
- Women’s Health News
- The Krafty Librarian
- OMG Tuna is Kewl
- iLib blog
- Saskatoon Health Region Medical Library blog
- Health, Science, & Libraries
- Clinical Evidence, Searching Tidbits, and Other Minutiae
- JMLA Case Studies in Health Sciences Librarianship
- Librarians’ Rx
- MGAS News
- Musings of a Medical Librarian Maven
- Professional Notes
- UBC Physio Info-blog
These blogs are:
- about medical / health / health sciences / biomedical librarianship;
- written by (a) medical librarian(s) or medical library paraprofessional(s);
- maintained by a medical library; or
- maintained by professional association of medical librarians and/or medical library paraprofessionals.
Hey! My blog has the MedLib Blog badge and you haven’t featured it here!
Sorry! I do try for omniscience, but frequently fall short of this goal. If I’ve missed the badge on your blog or if you’ve just added it, please let me know so I can link to it from here.
Why would I want to add the badge to my blog?
The badge links back to the masterlist of MedLib blogs to indicate the blog’s membership in the growing community (and sense of community) of MedLib blogs(/bloggers). (This should serve also as a reminder to add your blog to this masterlist, if appropriate.)
To add this badge to your own blog, just copy and paste this code:
Not sure how to do this with your particular blogging software? Email me at david[DOT]rothman[AT]gmail[DOT]com and we’ll figure it out together.