Got my hands on my copies of the book today! How exciting!
You can buy a copy from:
I’m looking forward to eventually seeing it in WorldCat. 🙂
Congratulations to Melissa Rethlefsen (who wrote a heck of a lot more than I did)! You should really go email Melissa now and tell her how much she rocks.
It isn’t a publication I generally set aside time for reading, but this most recent issue has a few items articles that look interesting, including:
- From Health Informatics to eHealth
- Text Messaging for Health Promotion Among Adolescents
- Designing for the Hospital Environment: Focusing on the Context
- Exploring the Role of Metadata in Health Information Applications
- Application of Mobile Computers and Wireless Technologies in Clinical Dentistry